Reflexology Info Session
Followed by a 30 min Q&A
Public Library, Picton Branch
Part of the new ‘Tune Up’ Series
November 7, 2019 @ 1 pm
How stress affects our health. And how modalities like reflexology alliviate stress.
Also, find out:
- What is reflexology
- How does reflexology work
- What are the benefits of reflexology
- What to expect during and following a reflexology treatment
- Does reflexology work for everyone
Libraries of Prince Edward County, Picton Branch
Reflexology Info Sessions
Open House Week
September 9 to 13, 2019
Fitness & Aquatic Centre)
Covering these general topics:
- How It Works
- What To Expect
- Does It Work For Everyone
- Are The Effects Immediate?
How can Hand Reflexology alleviate stress?
At the Prince Edward Learning Centre
at PELC regarding some of the tools in Hand Reflexology we can use to rid of our toxins, whether they be of the physical or mental bodies. And talk how the physical and mental bodies are connected and affect one another.
Couples Workshop in Foot Massage
Who Should Attend?
If you or your partner:
- Have poor circulation in your feet
- Experience foot pain regularly
- Occasionally have sore feet due to working on them all day
- Benefit from the relaxation and stress relief from regular foot rubs
- Enjoy giving foot massage but would like some pointers
90 minute workshop
$50 per couple
This workshop is also open to friends who are comfortable to work on each other’s feet
Newsletter from Prince Edward County Public Library: